We have received overwhelming response from members who are interested in reserving the PRATIMAJEE’S. We have also received valuable feedback that we used to create a simplified allotment policy, a summary of which is below.
- Current date of reservation of sponsoring PRATIMAJEE’S will be extended till Feb 15, 2020 only for the people who live in Sacramento and nearby suburban cities
- A special function – “Boli & Allotment” will be held on February 23rd, 2020 only for the people who live in Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Sutter & Yolo county and has submitted their check to Jain Center of Greater Sacramento.
- On February 24, 2020 the reservation of sponsoring remaining PRATIMAJEE’S will be open to all other Jain Centers such as Jain Center of Northern California, Jain Center of Southern California, etc.
- Beginning February 24, 2020, the suggested sponsorship amount will be raised from $2500 to $3000, from $5000 to $5500 & from $7500 to $8000
- A plaque with sponsor’s name will be installed on the frame structure space below where the Bhagavan jee will be sitting.
If you have any questions, please call/text our fundraising team or Manoj Desai directly. We hope that you will take the benefit of sponsoring the PRATIMAJEE’S.
Fund Raising Committee of JCGS
We’ve posted a spreadsheet of current reservations of Pratimajee’s.