We have received overwhelming response from members who are interested in reserving the PRATIMAJEE’S. We have also received valuable feedback that we used to create a simplified allotment policy, a summary of which is below.
- Current date of reservation of sponsoring PRATIMAJEE’S will be extended till Feb 15, 2020 only for the people who live in Sacramento and nearby suburban cities
- A special function – “Boli & Allotment” will be held on February 23rd, 2020 only for the people who live in Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Sutter & Yolo county and has submitted their check to Jain Center of Greater Sacramento.
- On February 24, 2020 the reservation of sponsoring remaining PRATIMAJEE’S will be open to all other Jain Centers such as Jain Center of Northern California, Jain Center of Southern California, etc.
- Beginning February 24, 2020, the suggested sponsorship amount will be raised from $2500 to $3000, from $5000 to $5500 & from $7500 to $8000
- A plaque with sponsor’s name will be installed on the frame structure space below where the Bhagavan jee will be sitting.
If you have any questions, please call/text our fundraising team or Manoj Desai directly. We hope that you will take the benefit of sponsoring the PRATIMAJEE’S.
Fund Raising Committee of JCGS
We will update this page with more information and confirmed reservations periodically.